Complex Sale and Modern Key Account Management
Public Training : March 19,2015 (9.00-16.00 Hr.)
By A. Akarapong Phongsuwan
** Please contact us if you want this course for In-House Training **
Selling in the new ear is an art of sales management science. There is no difference among products and providers, customers have more choices to shopping and the market is really commoditized. Good practice and planning will lead salesperson successful, salesman need to be sharper in business acumens.
80/20 rule applies in Sales; top 20% of our customer portfolio brings 80% of total revenue. The 20% customers mostly are Key Accounts of the company. How to manage and handle those key accounts smartly is a key to succeed of the business.
Key Account Management is a science of managing the future. Managing Complex Sales is a killing strategy for large organization.
To understand the current market situation and competition as well as Key Account Management science, this is one of the key success factors for the organization. Learn how to create a successful Key Account Plan and how to be a good salesperson in the new era.
Course Structure and Topics
1. Complex Sales and Key Account Management
– 80/20 Rule in Sales
– What is Complex Sales?
– Why Key Accounts are so important?
2. Managing Complex Sales and Key Account Management
– Account Management
– Account Profiling
– Account Planning
– Account Strategy
3. Strategies for Managing Key Account
– Decision Making Unit
– Sales atmosphere and time controlling
– Seller or Partner, partnership selling
4. Key winning point in Complex Sales and Key Account Management
– How to build a successful sales plan
– Team-based Selling, Time-based Selling
– 6 winning strategies
– From customer to advocate, from advocate to partner
Who should attend?
1. Sales Manager, Sales Director
2. Account Manager, Senior Account Manager
3. Account Executive, Account Supervisor
4. Director, VP and EVP in Sales
5. Managing Director, General Manager
6. Sales Strategist
7. Sales Insight and Sales Planning Manager
8. Marketing Management Manager
9. Business Development Manager
10. Any interested person